Line Dance Program
The line dance program at Worlds is shaping up to be fun, exciting, and spectacular this year! Plan to join us for the ultimate international line dance party featuring your favorite dancers, instructors and choreographers from around the globe.
Highlights this year include:
- The return of the “original” line dance lobby!
- Workshops of all levels in a wide variety of line dance styles ~ many taught by the choreographers themselves!
- An outstanding international staff of instructors and deejays (see below)
- Dancing until dawn in our dedicated line dance ballroom
- New Year’s Eve kickoff party
- Amazing line dance competition to watch and enjoy
- Event pass options to suit any whim ~ attend for the whole week, just on the weekend, any single day, or any single night
- Beautiful facilities and group room rates at the Opryland Hotel
- Hours of social line dancing each evening
- Hanging out with fun and like minded dancers from all over the world
Our confirmed staff so far includes:
Barry & Dari Anne Amato – United States
Darren Bailey –
Mz. Georgia Griffin - United States
Roy Hadisubroto – the
Louis van Hattem - The Netherlands
Roy Hoeben - The Netherlands
Guyton Mundy – United States
Michel Platje - The Netherlands
John Robinson –
Jill Babinec –
Tim Hand –
Aggie Marler –
Tommy Weafer –
Come join us! You’ll be glad you did.